- Arunanshu Ray (2004 Passout) [Chief Executive, Encore HR Services India]
I had a good exposure in GBS in regards to general studies, good teachers, good environment which groomed me as a person which I am today.
- Neha Agarwal (2010 Passout) [CA, PricewaterhouseCoopers]
GBS has taught me lot of things. It has made me more complete in every sense... People in PwC say that I am a good worker, that is obviously because of GBS.
- Ritein Thacker (2005 Passout) [Regional Manager, Reliance Capital]
It (Globsyn) has given me an opportunity and a platform to get me ready and face the real world. It has given me the confidence to deliver at the hardest of times.
- Sudipto Ghosh (2004 Passout) [Asst General Manager - Human Resource, Idea Cellular Ltd]
What I have learned in my initial days in Globsyn is the hard work, pedagogy, the system of learning. I really enjoyed all and I am really proud to be a part of GBS.
- Sudip Patra (2008 Passout) [Pursuing PhD, University of Glasgow, UK]
I have always considered that my base in finance and economics that I have developed at Globsyn has been very critical for me in later endeavors.
- Avishek Dalmiya (2010 Passout) [Commercial Manager, D. M. Group]
In GBS we were not only learning the concepts, theories and methodologies incorporated in business, but we were given real-life examples to apply those concepts that we have learned.
- Swati Srivastava De (2004 Passout) [Senior Assistant Director, FICCI]
Globsyn has taught me to be an efficient worker in corporate life and also gave me immense confidence and has played a great role in what I am and how I am today.
- Chintan Kotak (2008 Passout) [Business Analyst and Development Manager, Supertron Infotech (P) Limited]
Never had the bad feeling of not doing MBA from IIMs. GBS has it all! It has given me the confidence to believe in myself and allowed me to face the challenges in a corporate world.
Studying at GBS® is a life changing experience. With emphasis on intellectual discovery and critical thinking, our students are provided an environment for both intellectual discourse and experiencing corporate life.
From our modest beginnings in 2002, we have today