Finance for Non Finance Managers
The MDP is designed for the professional development of Managers from all non-financial verticals of an organization by imparting basic financial knowledge required to understand the implications of day to day operations, activities and decisions taken by them from a holistic financial point of view. The participants do not require any prior knowledge on Finance and Accounting for attending this MDP.
- To familiarize the participants with the basic accounting concepts
- To equip them with the financial knowledge & skills to understand, analyze and interpret fiancial statements
- To gain a better understanding on the financial objectives of the organization and translate them into actions in their respective functional areas
- To make a more productive use of resources allocated to their divisions
- To build financial confidence and discuss relevant financial issues with the Finance Manager(s) of their organization
- To enhance their role as Business decision makers and thus prepare themselves for assuming higher responsibilities and/or higher positions