Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Exec-PGDM)
The AICTE accredited Executive - PGDM, a general management programme, with an industry-aligned curriculum, has been designed exclusively for working executives. The programme provides for strong experiential and case based learning coupled with a wide area of study. The programme has been structured to help working executives fast track their corporate careers.
Based on Globsyn's triad of Innovation, Research and Technology, the programme is augmented with access to real-time research driven case studies, journals, articles etc., from the dedicated Research Cell, as well as helping getting geared for lifelong learning by being exposed to the discipline involved in self-paced learning aided by eGlobsyn - a Web 2.0 based Learning and Content Management System with social plug-ins.
With the learning campus at the heart of the business district, supplemented by a strong pool of accredited faculty, students are provided a learning environment built for excellence and performance.
Duration: 2 Years
- Customised program conceptualised by industry stalwarts of Globsyn's Governing Council for working executives with minimum 2 years experience to help them progress in their careers, while impacting the organisations they operate in
- Curriculum designed by seasoned academicians and professionals of Globsyn's Academic Council to help students upskill through adequate focus on present business scenario and corporate practices
- Program delivered based on Globsyn's proprietary Knowledge Finishing School system which moves beyond acquisition of knowledge (learning) and stresses on Application (research) and Management (project) of it
- Only program which encourages work-life balance with a mid-week break
- Interactive sessions and classes by seasoned academicians and professionals, and industry stalwarts
- Program delivered in-class and through eGlobsyn - an LMS portal exclusively designed for GBS students
- Students get exposed to Beyond Education activities of GBS to become dedicated, compassionate and holistic industry-relevant professionals
- Access to Globsyn's Corporate Relationship Program to help connect to the right industry and jobs, post completion of the program
- Education Loan assistance available from Globsyn's select bank partners
- Program Coverage - Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Managerial Economics, Corporate Finance, Operation & Supply Chain Management, Global Business Environment etc.
- Evening Classes on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (Evening - 2 Hours/day) and Saturday (Afternoon 4 Hours) : 12 hours per week classes; with regular quizzes, case study analysis and presentations along with group tasks and Online Learning.
|1||Business Communication and Negotiation Skills|
|3||IT & Business Analytics for Managers|
|4||Quantitative Techniques for Management|
|5||Global Business Environment|
|6||Financial Statement Analysis|
|7||Corporate Finance I|
|3||Business Research Methods|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|6||Corporate Finance II|
|7||Operations and supply chain Management|
|1||Performance Management & Competency Mapping|
|2||Management Information Systems|
|3||Winning Manager Workshop Module|
|5||Dissertation & Viva Voce|
|1||Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|3||Dissertation & Viva Voce|
Second Year Elective Courses
In addition to 3 compulsory courses, the students have to opt for dual specialization as major (5 courses) and minor (3 courses) from Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations and IT Area. Specialization in a particular area will be offered subject to minimum number of students opting for that specialization.
The indicated curriculum is an indication of Globsyn Business School's plans on the date of the publication of this document. The curriculum may be modified from time to time for academic, regulatory and operational reasons.
- Bachelor's Degree from any UGC recognized university
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience as on the date of application
- Executive PGDM - INR 3.25 Lakhs