Globsyn Business School Research Colloquium
Globsyn Business School Research Colloquium aims at bringing together faculty, Academic Staff, and external experts to share research ideas involving various management fields of interest and expertise.
The School hosts bimonthly events (every two weeks) which provide the faculty/staff with ample opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of management faculty and invited guest speakers.
The Colloquium objectives include:
- Sharing Research Areas of Interest
- Facilitating research outreach (including funding)
- Promoting research collaboration within GBS and also, externally.
The GRC's activities include, among others:
- Research Paper Presentation
- Faculty Research Presentation
- Papers from renowned management/academic journals
- Case Study Development & Presentation
- Paper Presentations by External Researchers/fellows