At Globsyn Business School, we believe in providing tomorrow’s management leaders with the option to choose their area of studies and excel in their respective domains. While the first year consists of compulsory papers, students are provided with a plethora of choices to cross-skill themselves and be adequately armed to face the competitive business environment. For instance, while one may choose to major from the ‘School of Marketing Excellence’, while choosing to study select finance papers of one’s choice.
The entire exercise of creating a customised study path is governed by some over arching rules. The most significant of which are:
- A student must choose individual papers totaling 8 credits from one particular school of excellence to graduate from that school
- All students must, compulsorily, graduate from either of the schools of excellence that are on offer / operational
- The upper limit of the number of credits one can choose from one particular school is eight
- Admission into a school of excellence would be based on merit and aptitude of the student
- The choice of papers to study has to be finalised in Semester II (first year). Students can finalise their choices based on the presentations made by the faculty for each schools of excellence/ paper group
- The school retains the right to offer a paper in a semester of its choice