Post Graduate Programmes
Applicants for PGDM programs must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply. Those candidates are in final year of graduation, they have to submit their Pass Certificate & minimum 50% of marks in aggregate.
Criteria for Selection Process in GBS
Short-listed candidates will be called to attend the Interview Process through the course of several selection rounds. Call-letters for the Interview Process are sent through courier, post and e-mail. In considering a candidate for admission, GBS look at his/her complete profile, including:
- Past academic performance
- Work Experience (if any minimum 3 months experience is considered)
- Extra-curricular activities, interests and accomplishments
- Performance in the Group Discussion and Interview
GBS Selection Process is Based on the Following Steps:
Total Score- 100
- Essay Topic – 20 marks (25 mins): Students write an essay on the given topic just to check his/ her command over English.
- Student Video Profiling / Student Response Test – 20 marks (25 mins): Student speaks about himself/herself and the reason for applying in Globsyn in front of the rolling Camera.
- Group Discussion – 30 marks (30 mins): Topic would be provided to the candidates on the day of GD at the venue/center itself. It will help the interviewer to understand the Language Proficiency, Coherence, Thought Process, Critical and Logical Thinking skills of the candidates.
- Personal Interview – 20 marks (15 mins): There will be a Personal Interview (PI) with a panel for 15 minutes in which candidates will be expected to discuss on a wide range of topics which tests their skills of oral communication, analytical and leadership skills, work experience, domain knowledge etc.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT – 10 marks: Score is added on the base of Entrance Test for MBA.
NOTE: GBS does not consider the Management Entrance Test score as the most important determinant for admission to GBS programs. Any Student/Candidate must score 60 out of 100 in GBS Selection Process to get through Admission in GBS.
Under Graduate Programmes
Presentation / Group Discussion on a given topic and a Personal Interview