Applicants for PGDM programs must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply. Those candidates are in final year of graduation, they have to submit their Pass Certificate & minimum 50% of marks in aggregate. Applications can be done either online or interested candidates can visit our Admissions Office to collect the application form and apply to take PGDM or MBA admission at Globsyn Business School.
Criteria for Selection Process in GBS
Short-listed candidates will be called to attend the Interview Process through the course of several selection rounds. Call-letters for the Interview Process are sent through courier, post and e-mail. In considering a candidate for admission, GBS look at his/her complete profile, including:
- Past academic performance
- Work Experience (if any minimum 3 months experience is considered)
- Extra-curricular activities, interests and accomplishments
- Performance in the Group Discussion and Interview
GBS Selection Process is Based on the Following Steps:
Total Score- 100
- Essay Topic – 20 marks (25 mins): Students write an essay on the given topic just to check his/ her command over English.
- Student Video Profiling / Student Response Test – 20 marks (25 mins): Student speaks about himself/herself and the reason for applying in Globsyn in front of the rolling Camera.
- Group Discussion – 30 marks (30 mins): Topic would be provided to the candidates on the day of GD at the venue/center itself. It will help the interviewer to understand the Language Proficiency, Coherence, Thought Process, Critical and Logical Thinking skills of the candidates.
- Personal Interview – 20 marks (15 mins): There will be a Personal Interview (PI) with a panel for 15 minutes in which candidates will be expected to discuss on a wide range of topics which tests their skills of oral communication, analytical and leadership skills, work experience, domain knowledge etc.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT – 10 marks: Score is added on the base of Entrance Test for MBA.
NOTE: GBS does not consider the Management Entrance Test score as the most important determinant for admission to GBS programs. Any Student/Candidate must score 60 out of 100 in GBS Selection Process to get through PGDM or MBA Admission in GBS.