A uniquely designed management programme, Globsyn Business School’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) curriculum is approved comparable to noted post graduate level programs of premier business schools in India and abroad. The programme is offered at the GBS campus, nestled in expansive 8-acre land that features state-of-the-art amenities such as hybrid classrooms, a rich library, labs, and Globsyn Student Home or GBS hostel facility, as it is more commonly known among the students. Designed to provide students with a sense of strategic outlook to management problems coupled with a global view of the economic, technological, cultural, and political environment, the PGDM programme structure has been revamped to give students a wide area of study and preparation for fast track management careers. With its successful track record of providing quality management education to its students, the programme has become one of the most sought after AICTE approved PGDM course in Kolkata and Eastern India attracting MBA aspirants from different parts of the country.
Duration: 2 years Full-time Programme
In order to qualify for admission into the PGDM programme at Globsyn Business School, prospective students need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or its equivalent from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC/Association of Indian Universities). This degree should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent grade in any field. It’s worth noting that the final selection process may consider a more stringent cut-off percentage, which will be determined based on the total number of students who have applied for the programme.
Globsyn Business School welcomes candidates who are in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification. However, these candidates must furnish substantial proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2024. Those who fail to comply with this requirement may not be considered for the programme. It is highly recommended that all applicants aim to complete all their academic requirements before enrolling – this is to ensure that students thrive in the B-School’s extremely dynamic academic environment and meet the challenging assessment parameters of the programme.
Globsyn Business School welcomes applications from international students, embracing a diverse and global perspective. These applicants will undergo the same selection process that the B-School applies to domestic candidates.
It’s important to note that international students should possess valid foreign passports, demonstrating their foreign nationality. While they will have the opportunity to experience Globsyn Business School’s world-class education and unique pedagogy, it’s important to clarify that they will not be eligible to receive placement assistance from our B-School’s dedicated placement cell.
Admission and Selection Procedure
- To apply for the PGDM programme in Globsyn Business School, all applicants must fill in the application form, which can be found here: https://admissions.globsyn.edu.in
- The applicants are then shortlisted based on their profiles. They must also meet the qualifying score of a minimum 50% Cut-off (Percentile) in atleast one of these entrance exams: CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA.
- Admission to the PGDM programme at Globsyn Business School is based on the scores achieved in the entrance exam, followed by Globsyn Admission Test (GAT), Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates who are in their final year of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent may apply, as long as they can provide evidence of meeting the minimum eligibility requirements, latest by September 30, 2024. Those who fail to comply with this requirement may not be considered for the programme.
5 Easy Steps to Globsyn Business School Admission
- Submit your application form at https://admissions.globsyn.edu.in
- Verification of email address provided at the time of registration
- Fill in the application form online
- Payment of application fees
- Submit your application form
Or, the applicant can also walk in to the Globsyn Business School Admissions Office and fill in their application form.
Note: Please be aware of AICTE’s eligibility criteria, admission policy and refund policy from the AICTE website, before applying for the PGDM programme of Globsyn Business School.